SAC’s Gallery hosts the January “Nell Hardeman Memorial” Competition for members of the Society of Arts & Crafts. This is a judged show with monetary awards and ribbons.
The show is in Memory of Nell Hardeman, the founder of this competition.
Reception and Awards Presentations
Location: SAC’s Gallery, 529 S. Perry St., Ste 14, Montgomery AL, 36104
Phone: (334) 265-9931
Date: Sunday, January 17th, 2016
Time: 2 pm-4 pm
Exhibit will be on display at SAC’s Gallery through February 4th, 2016.
- All Entrants must be Society of Arts & Crafts Members (if not current, $25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Entries must be brought to the Gallery on Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 from Noon-4 pm
- Entries will be accepted in 3 Categories:
- Cat. 1: Paintings, Drawings and Original Prints
- Cat. 2: Photography and Computer-Generated Works
- Cat. 3: Three-Dimensional Works
- 2D Entries must be framed or gallery-wrapped and have wire for hanging.
- Items must not have been entered in a previous Members’ Show and must have been completed in 2013 or later.
- 1st-3rd place, will receive appropriate rosettes and/or monetary awards. The jurist does not have to award 1st-3rd place ribbons in any category where there is an insufficient field of entries. Prize amounts will be based on the number of entries. Ribbons will be awarded for Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the jurist.
- There is not a size limitation on work. However, if we run out of space, the show will be juried to fit the space requirements. A commission of 20% of sales will be taken.
- Entries need to be picked up at the Gallery on Friday, February 14th, 2016 from Noon-4 pm
- Fees: $8 per entry ($25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Limit of 6 entries per artist, with a limit of 4 per category (copy the below forms as needed)
- Address questions to SAC’s Gallery: (334) 265-9931.
To view, download and print Entry Form, click here.