Learn about our types of membership, their respective eligibility requirements (if any), and how to apply.
SAC’s offers two types of membership:
- Society Memberships
- Exhibitor Privileges (must be a Society Member)
A Society Member is defined as a member of The Society of Arts and Crafts (aka “The Society”). There are no eligibility requirements for Society Members.
Society Membership fees, rights, and benefits are based on the desired length of membership and the selection of the individual or family plan.
- If you are interested in becoming a Member of The Society, read about the benefits of membership.
- If you wish to join The Society, visit our Society Membership application page.
An Exhibitor is a Society Member that must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in the Exhibitor Agreement.
Once approved, Exhibitor’s pay additional fees for access to SAC’s Gallery and other rights and benefits.
- If you are interested in becoming an Exhibitor, please visit our Exhibitor benefits page.
- If you are an approved Exhibitor and wish to pay your display fee(s), please visit our Online Payments for Exhibitors page.
If you need assistance, please contact SAC’s Gallery at (334) 265-9931.