SAC’s Gallery hosts the January “Nell Hardeman Memorial” Competition for members of the Society of Arts & Crafts. This is a judged show with monetary awards and ribbons.
The show is in Memory of Nell Hardeman, the founder of this competition.
Reception and Awards Presentations
Location: SAC’s Gallery, 529 S. Perry St., Ste 14, Montgomery AL, 36104
Phone: (334) 265-9931
Date: Sunday, January 25, 2015
Time: 2 pm-4 pm
Exhibit will be on display at SAC’s Gallery through February 12th, 2015.
- All Entrants must be Society of Arts & Crafts Members (if not current, $25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Entries must be brought to the Gallery on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 from Noon-4 pm
- Entries will be accepted in 3 Categories:
- Cat. 1: Paintings, Drawings and Original Prints
- Cat. 2: Photography and Computer Generated Works
- Cat. 3: Three-Dimensional Works
- 2 D Entries must be framed or gallery wrapped and have wire for hanging.
- Items must not have been entered in a previous Members’ Show.
- 1st-3rd place, will receive appropriate rosettes and/or monetary awards. The jurist does not have to award 1st-3rd place ribbons in any category where there is an insufficient field of entries. Prize amounts will be based on the number of entries. Ribbons will be awarded for Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the jurist.
- Entries need to be picked up at the Gallery on Friday, February 13, 2015 from Noon-4 pm
- Fees: $8 per entry ($25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Limit of 2 entries in each category per entrant (copy below forms as needed)