Title: Still Lifes – Advanced Perspective Drawing with Still Lifes
To reserve your spot:
- Register and Pay Online, or
- Call the Gallery at 334-265-9931
Instructor: Aimée Harbin
Class Description: If you have completed the first 4 beginner perspective drawing classes with Aimée, please join us.
For more experienced artists that want to learn more about the use of perspective in drawing Still Lifes.
Monday, October 5th, 2015
Monday, October 12th, 2015
Monday, October 19th, 2015
Monday, October 26th, 2015
Time: 1:00pm -2:00pm (all dates)
Society Members: $35
- Soft “pink” eraser
- Charcoal and kneaded eraser if you like
- Soft Pencils – #2 is just fine
- Good size pad of drawing paper – approximately 16″x 20″
Location:Society of Arts & Crafts – SAC’s Gallery
529 S Perry St #14
Montgomery, AL 36104
Learn more about Perspective Drawing.