Title: Painting Perspectives
To reserve your spot:
- Register and Pay Online, or
- Call the Gallery at 334-265-9931
Instructor: Aimée Harbin
Class Description: Aimee’s Painting Perspective students will work with acrylic paint from a Still Life with emphasis on perspective of the objects . She will encourage you to work loosely.
Monday, August 31st, 2015
Monday, September 14th, 2015
Monday, September 21st, 2015
Monday, September 28th, 2015
Time: 2:30pm -4:30pm (all dates)
Society Members: $60 (per 4-week course)
Non-Members: $80 (per 4-week course)
- Flat firm.
- Bring several, small, medium, larger
- About ¼”, ½” and ¾” to 1″
- Round firm brushes
- Small around #3, medium #5 or #6, and about #8. Also bring other sizes if you have them.
- A small detail brush
- Flat firm.
- 11″x14″ board of stretched
- One extra canvas board 8″ x 10″ for color mix study
- Always bring an extra canvas to class.
- Blue: A True Blue, Cobalt Blue Dark or Ultramarine Blue
- Yellow: Cadmium Yellow, Medium
- Red: Crimson, or Aliz. Crimson
- White: Titanium White
- 2 water containers, paper towels or rags, pallet, table top easel.
Location:Society of Arts & Crafts – SAC’s Gallery
529 S Perry St #14
Montgomery, AL 36104
Learn more about Perspective Drawing.