SAC’s Gallery hosts the January “Nell Hardeman Memorial” Competition for members of the Society of Arts & Crafts. This is a judged show with monetary awards and ribbons.
The show is in Memory of Nell Hardeman, the founder of this competition.
Reception and Awards Presentations
Location: SAC’s Gallery, 529 S. Perry St., Ste 14, Montgomery AL, 36104
Phone: (334) 265-9931
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2014
Time: 2 pm-4 pm
Exhibit will be on display through February 13th, 2014.
- All Entrants must be Society of Arts & Crafts Members (if not current, $25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Entries must be brought to the Gallery on January 21, 2014 from 12:30 pm-4 pm
- Entries will be accepted in 3 Categories:
- Cat. 1: Paintings, Drawings and Original Prints
- Cat. 2: Photography and Computer Generated Works
- Cat. 3: Three-Dimensional Works
- 2 D Entries must be framed or gallery wrapped and have wire for hanging.
- Items must not have been entered in a previous Members’Show.
- 1st-3rd place in all categories, will receive appropriate rosettes and/or monetary awards. Prize amounts will be based on the number of entries. Ribbons will be awarded for Honorable Mentions at the discretion of the jurist.
- Entries need to be picked up at the Gallery on Friday, February 14, 2014 from 12 pm-4 pm
- Fees: $7 per entry ($25 memberships can be purchased at turn-in)
- Limit of 2 entries categories 1 & 2 per entrant, and 3 entries in category 3 per entrant (copy below form as needed)
To view, download and print Entry Form, click here.